Skip to main content

Throw Back Thursday x 2 and Target HATE

Yeah yeah, I know I went on and on about my love for Target yesterday, well no more! So the CV wedges that I thought I was getting...ummm stupid idiots at Target put the wrong size on hold for me. I literally called every store in S.C. and in Charlotte, N.C. ( i have a friend, an amazing one, who was going to pick them up for me) to try and find the wedges in my size. I wasn't even that picky, I would have taken a 6, 6.5 or a 7! I finally tracked some down in Charlotte and called three different times to make sure the correct shoes were on hold. The second time I called someone had put the shoes back up and she had to go get them again...well when my friend goes to pick them up yesterday...they had put a freakin 9.5 on hold! Someone needs to go back to first grade and learn the difference between a 6 and a 9. So, needless to say I am pretty pissed. I am beyond frustrated with Target at this point because I received the worst customer service throughout this whole ordeal and because my friend made a special trip over there and it was pointless! AND BECAUSE NOW I CAN'T GET THE DAMN SHOES.

So, now on to Throw Back Thursday....I'm behind so I am doing TWO weekends this time: (so sue me)

April 18, 2009: Mikey and I were given an AMAZING shower by a big group of my parents friends at one of their gorgeous houses on Lake Murray. We had over 100 people there, and it was a blast! It's wonderful how loved we were during this time...(come on people, let's do it again!)
Mikey and i with friends
Daddy trying to tell a joke I am sure....
My brother and me
Matt and Christie (brother and sister in law)
One of my bridesmaids Becca=)
the drink station
gorgeous!
Mikey and me!
My wonderful momma and all of the women hostesses!
yummmmm
yummmm again
three wonderful bridesmaids with me!
The very next weekend, my best friend Angela (seen above with brown hair) got married in Augusta, GA. It was a gorgeous, super fun wedding at this really cool house/hunting lodge overlooking a river.

High school friends with the bride
Ange and me after the rehearsal dinner
Mikey and me at the rehearsal dinner!
Okay, time to do some work....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019 family Village Creek trip

Our 2019 summer family vacation was everything I could have asked for, and more!  This year, my parents and nephew joined us for the week so we had extra fun!  (and extra chaos of course, too!)  We did ALL the things, but yet also did ALL the relaxing.  We arrived on G and T's actual, bday so we started our trip with a special birthday lunch in downtown Beaufort with just the boys since Collins rode down with my mom.  We also finally experienced the drive in movie that night for Toy Story 4 and it was AWESOME!  We only had one day of cloudy weather so that was awesome!  We ventured to Bohicket Marina, Harbor Town, Harbor Island, Edisto Island, Botany Bay, our favorite sandbar AND downtown Beaufort by boat, we had a ball!   My dad got some AMAZING fireworks and we had a little show for the culdesac, so much fun!!  Mikey and I even got to sneak out one night for a date night, headed to our fav, Sal

My Pinterest inspired master bedroom makeover part one.

The BEFORE pictures. I've been itching to re-do my master bedroom for quite some time now. I am one of those people that likes to re decorate quite often...unfortunately for my bank account. Mikey's mom bought him a full queen sized bedroom suite when he graduated college, which was wonderful. It is very nice furniture and has served us well. But, I am SOOO sick of all the dark matchy-matchy look it brings. I will use this furniture again in a guest bedroom one day...but for now, it's time to retire it from my master. All of my bedding and rug I had previously...I've now had this zebra/brown/green theme for almost 4 years...so over it! Fortunately for us...my brother and SIL got a new bed...so what do we get?? Their old KING size bed!! Woohoo. I do NOT like for people to touch me when I sleep, I need my space...I've been wanting a king for so long. Even though our room isn't the biggest the king is working out okay...we aren't going to be in this h

These are the days.

Goodness gracious, I LOVE summer.  I talk it to death every year, but it is especially important to me during this season of life where the school year brings homework/schedules/strict bed times/extra curricular craziness- I appreciate the LAZY days of summer EVEN MORE. I've tried to be intentional about taking a half day here and there to soak up TIME with my babies.  Because Lord knows, they aren't babies for long.  (Yes, I'm referring to my 7 and 5 year olds as babies- #cantstopwontstop ) When we returned from our anniversary trip, we got back early on a Tuesday and used the rest of the day to spend quality family time together.  We took the kids to a local water park, this was all of our first time visiting- and we had a ball!   That same week, my girl and I dressed up and attended her very first company banquet for dance, too much fun!  Lake days with friends are sooooo good for me- we've so enjoyed many of them this summer