Skip to main content

Lately, from my phone.

Just cleaning out my phone. Some of these pictures may have already debuted on the blog...but just wanted to do a large photo dump of my little munchkin and what she's been into lately.

Around the house over the Thanksgiving holidays.


Mary Mac Hood's 2nd birthday party!  How sweet is this?
Trying to get 3 babies and a toddler to be in the same picture = CHAOS.
She looks like she is concentrating on something...probably all those leaves she likes to put in her mouth!
Serious face.
LOVED going down the slide!
Just chillin' in the sink before bath time.
Bath.
Playin' in mama's drawers.
Night night time.
Mid wave.
Enjoying the beautiful weather we have had lately.  Even though it is SUPPOSED to be cold, I guess it is nice to enjoy the outdoors.
xoxo.

Comments

  1. She is so dang cute!!! Love all her little outfits!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2019 family Village Creek trip

Our 2019 summer family vacation was everything I could have asked for, and more!  This year, my parents and nephew joined us for the week so we had extra fun!  (and extra chaos of course, too!)  We did ALL the things, but yet also did ALL the relaxing.  We arrived on G and T's actual, bday so we started our trip with a special birthday lunch in downtown Beaufort with just the boys since Collins rode down with my mom.  We also finally experienced the drive in movie that night for Toy Story 4 and it was AWESOME!  We only had one day of cloudy weather so that was awesome!  We ventured to Bohicket Marina, Harbor Town, Harbor Island, Edisto Island, Botany Bay, our favorite sandbar AND downtown Beaufort by boat, we had a ball!   My dad got some AMAZING fireworks and we had a little show for the culdesac, so much fun!!  Mikey and I even got to sneak out one n...

To my boys {almost two months late}

MY BOYS: A whole hand.   I can’t believe it.   The past five years have gone by at lightning speed!   You two silly, crazy, sweet, handsome boys celebrated FIVE like you do all other things- with genuine excitement and happiness in your hearts.   Y’all love life to the fullest and have the best imaginations- I could sit and listen to the two of you “play and talk” to each other ALL the live long day.   Y’all rarely fight, but when you do you make up within like 12 seconds, you boys are so different, but yet so the same.   You’ve both grown up in SO many ways and sometimes I have to blink to remind myself you are still my babies (because you are and always will be) but you both still have remnants of “babyhood” that I sure hope stays around a little longer.   It’s been a complete JOY to be your mama the past five years, as much as I want to keep you this AGE FOREVER, I know it’s not possible and am excited to watch you two grow and blossom in l...

Super HUGE news....

Our little family has some very exciting news to share..... That's right, TWINS. Mind blown. So much to catch up on.... We are absolutely overwhelmed, excited, and terrified; but mostly feel incredibly thankful for this journey God has put us on. Prayers appreciated for this next chapter in our lives and LOTS more twin news to come!  Xoxo