Skip to main content

The Friday Five.

1. The apparent suicide of the nurse in London is absolutely heartbreaking.  I am so sad that she felt she had to take her own life after that. 

2. It's CHILLY outside today.  YAY!!  I know, y'all probably think I am crazy getting excited about the cold weather when all I do is talk about how much I love SUMMER.  But, when I finally get ready for winter...I am ready.  And by ready, I don't mean enjoying 70 degree days.  I like it to be cold when it is supposed to be cold and in my mind it is supposed to be cold in December.  So, come on mother nature...cooperate!

3. I think we may take Collins to the zoo tonight to enjoy the LIGHTS BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!  Mikey and I went to this several times PRE Collins so you can only imagine my excitement to take her. 
4.  I have a major confession.  I have ONLY bought ONE Christmas gift so far.  WHAT is wrong with me?  I am always kind of last minute like that.  It's cool.  But, I do need to...like...get on that STAT.  I don't have tons to buy which is nice...and I know what I am buying everyone on my list for the most part...it's just actually getting out and BUYING them.  Collins is getting the PB chair and like ONE or TWO toys and that is IT from us.  I'm taking FULL advantage of her not knowing the difference this year.  She will totally be more interested in the paper and bows anyways:-)

Hopefully she likes it!
5. I'm getting pretty excited about a few trips we have in the works.  First up, a trip to the mountains/Lake Lure for New Years.  It'll be relaxing, fun and adventurous all at the same time! 

Cheers for Friday!
xoxo

Comments

  1. I am living under a rock apparently. That's so sad about the nurse. How terrible.

    I purchased the same chair for my little princess too!! Hope they both love it as much as we do!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2019 family Village Creek trip

Our 2019 summer family vacation was everything I could have asked for, and more!  This year, my parents and nephew joined us for the week so we had extra fun!  (and extra chaos of course, too!)  We did ALL the things, but yet also did ALL the relaxing.  We arrived on G and T's actual, bday so we started our trip with a special birthday lunch in downtown Beaufort with just the boys since Collins rode down with my mom.  We also finally experienced the drive in movie that night for Toy Story 4 and it was AWESOME!  We only had one day of cloudy weather so that was awesome!  We ventured to Bohicket Marina, Harbor Town, Harbor Island, Edisto Island, Botany Bay, our favorite sandbar AND downtown Beaufort by boat, we had a ball!   My dad got some AMAZING fireworks and we had a little show for the culdesac, so much fun!!  Mikey and I even got to sneak out one n...

To my boys {almost two months late}

MY BOYS: A whole hand.   I can’t believe it.   The past five years have gone by at lightning speed!   You two silly, crazy, sweet, handsome boys celebrated FIVE like you do all other things- with genuine excitement and happiness in your hearts.   Y’all love life to the fullest and have the best imaginations- I could sit and listen to the two of you “play and talk” to each other ALL the live long day.   Y’all rarely fight, but when you do you make up within like 12 seconds, you boys are so different, but yet so the same.   You’ve both grown up in SO many ways and sometimes I have to blink to remind myself you are still my babies (because you are and always will be) but you both still have remnants of “babyhood” that I sure hope stays around a little longer.   It’s been a complete JOY to be your mama the past five years, as much as I want to keep you this AGE FOREVER, I know it’s not possible and am excited to watch you two grow and blossom in l...

Super HUGE news....

Our little family has some very exciting news to share..... That's right, TWINS. Mind blown. So much to catch up on.... We are absolutely overwhelmed, excited, and terrified; but mostly feel incredibly thankful for this journey God has put us on. Prayers appreciated for this next chapter in our lives and LOTS more twin news to come!  Xoxo